When we chase our dreams, we often forget the organ that makes our chase possible. We ignore our heart, the motor that work non-stop, supplying nutrients and oxygen to other organs to keep the entire body in action. We are keen to carry out the periodical maintenance works for our replaceable motor vehicles, but conveniently forget about heart, one of the most vital organs in our body.
We have come to an era where heart diseases are striking both young and old. Heart diseases are on their way to claim the notorious number one position of leading cause of death. An annual measure of blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels for above 40, both men and women, is often sufficient to ensure that your heart is ticking properly. Remember, your chances for a heart disease is more if you have a family history of heart disease. Some minor steps on your part is sufficient to have a trouble free heart pumping for years.
Let us go through some of the tips that help to keep your heart in continuous action without overload.
1. Quit smoking: Often it starts for getting relieved from stress or on peer pressure. Those who really cared you, including your mother have always been against it, because they loved your heart. Please listen to them and stay away from smoking.
2. Never miss timely breakfast: Researches prove that that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Make sure that breakfast contains whole cereals, fruits and low-fat dairy that are essential for a strong heart.
3. Laugh out loud (LOL): The major reason for many of diseases is that we never get time to relax and laugh. Genuine 3-4 ‘LOL’ in real life, every day, is the best option you have to relieve stress, better blood flow, and keep your heart and other organs heathy.
4. Be crazy about nuts: Almonds, walnuts, pecans and other tree nuts are low fat foods. They significantly reduce the risk of suffering from a cardiovascular disease. Including nuts in your food helps you to reduce bad cholesterol in your body.
5. Dance to the tune of music and exercise: Dancing is fun for many. It increases your heart rate. Regular exercise is essential as dance and exercise increase heart beating making more blood to be pumped through out your body. Regular dances and exercises keep extra calories off.
6. Own a pet: Researches prove that owning a pet brings down the chances of heart diseases; most probably we relax by loving them. It makes heart function better.
7. Have a Garden: Having a garden and caring the plants and flowers keep us engaged every day in maintaining them. The small physical activities help us to relax and provide required exercise for our body parts which provide heath and happiness to us.
8. Remember: A wealthy heart is also equally important to have a peaceful and contended life. A heart full of love, affection, care and happiness attract others to us, make our life meaningful and make our heart work happily without complaints.
Let your aim be for a Healthy and Wealthy Heart
Do flat fishes have two eyes on one side?
What is photoperiodism?
Healthy and Wealthy Heart
We are keen to carry out the periodical maintenance works for our replaceable motor vehicles, but conveniently forget about heart, one of the most vital organs in our body. A wealthy heart is also equally important to have a peaceful and contended life. A heart full of love, affection, care and happiness attract others to us.