Often we wonder to make an easy dish that will be liked by everyone too? How about trying simple snacks this weekend, which is healthy too? Instead of having a plain sweet corn, try this very tasty and healthy recipe which has added nutritional benefits with lots of vegetables too… ! Try this one!
Don't forget to seek the assistance of your parents….!!
1. Sweet corn Kernels- 2 Cups
2. Onions – 1 medium size
3. Cucumber- 1 medium size
4. Tomatoes- 1 – 2
5. Green Chilies 1-2 (optional)
6. Salt, Fresh Lemon juice and Black Pepper (ground)/ Chat Masala- For added flavor and taste
7. Butter – 1tbsp (optional)
8. Coriander/Mint- For Garnishing (optional)
Take 2 cups of sweet corn kernels and cook it on low flame or Microwave High for 6 minutes. Add the chopped onions, cucumber, chillies and tomato and toss it with the cooked corn kernels. Mix them well with salt, lemon juice and ground pepper/chat masala and serve hot for great taste.