Try this quiz:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five FA Cup winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss Universe contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies. Achievements are forgotten.
Here`s another set of questions:.
1. List three teachers who helped you in the school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you in a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Name a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Name half a dozen heroes whose lives have inspired you.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
They are the ones who care.
Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life and make them feel special…
And make sure you too are remembered fondly by others.
More from attemptNwin.com , the complete site for children.
How many girls were there? – A Tricky Question